January 21, 2013

Lipton Tea...

Woo sorry about the lack of updates on this feature!

I have three new teas to tell you about this time.

First is from the 50/50 series, Tea & Nectar:


Seriously!  The 50/50 series is the best created.  And the nectar is peach!  Could this be any better? Totally made the Top 5 list.

Next is from the Premium Series Double Shot Luxurious Milk Tea:


More like punch you in the throat milk tea.  I did not like this.  Not at all.  I am not sure if this lil carton was meant to be 2 servings but I drank nearly the whole thing and felt a bit sick.  It's heavy and not in a Back to the Future way.  Definitely not recommended.

Finally is Muscat Tea:


Now I love grapes but I don't like muscat.  Seriously, I have never liked muscat anything so I was not surprised that I didn't like this.  But hey, if you like muscat give it a go.

The list:
  1. Milk Tea
  2. Maple Milk Tea
  3. Lemon Tea
  4. Peach Tea
  5. Earl Grey Milk Tea
  6. Green Apple Tea
  7. 50/50 Tea & Lemonade
  8. Tropical Fruit Tea
  9. Chamomile Citrus Tea
  10. Roast Milk Tea
  11. Jasmine Lemon Peel
  12. Grape Tea
  13. Straight Tea
  14. Apple Tea
  15. 50/50 Tea & Fruit Punch
  16. Matcha Milk
  17. Tea Cappuccino
  18. Mikan Tea
  19. 50/50 Tea & Nectar
  20. Luxurious Milk Tea
  21. Muscat Tea
The Top Five:
  1. OG Milk Tea
  2. 50/50 Tea Lemonade
  3. 50/50 Tea & Fruit Punch
  4. 50/50 Tea & Nectar
  5. Jasmine Lemon Peel  
Seriously 21 teas!  That's my age.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment