August 12, 2010

Back in fashion!

My feets are killing me!  And I've been wearing flats the past two days!

It's good to be back in fashion and since my hair is getting longer, I'm feeling prettier!

How do I love this outfit?  Let me count the ways.

The dress type thing is all one piece from the fashionably advanced Japan.  The sweater which I horribly snagged on Wednesday is from Target.  I'm sure I'll wear it again.  I mean it's noticeable primarily to anal retentive me.  What a dumb thing to do!  Even though it was totally by accident.

I'm not so sure if I like the culottes with this outfit after all (maybe leggins next time?), but for some odd reason I got in the shower really late and was a bit rushed.  The top (a Goodwill find) I adore and even though that was a hellish day at Goodwill, I'm glad I at least walked away with it.  There's a black tank layered under it as well. 

*Remember, J-style preaches layers!*

I am so excited to model all my *new* J-clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment