October 12, 2010

The birthday love keeps coming!

Ok so I'm sick.  And to make matters worse it's my vacation.  There's nothing worse than being sick when you don't have to work.  It's like a big eff you from the universe.  Thanks universe.

Anyway, I took Kiki to San Tan so she could meet her friend.  Turns out her friend's mom wanted meet me.  Is this a normal mom thing?  I wouldn't know I guess.  This is my first time as a mom.  :)

Since we had some time to kill we looked around Forever 21.  Kiki got me a gift card to there for my birthday.  :D  The only problem is that I didn't feel like shopping.  (What kind of sickness is this?!?!?)  I found one necklace and then did laps around store.  I did try on a sweater but even though it was cute I didn't like it.  :(  Definitely not a shopping day for me.

Here is the necklace:


And here's what I did to it:


I had this heart necklace forever.  The problem was that is was short and I never liked it with anything so it sat in my jewelry box.  Well I took the charms off and my goal was to attach the three charm sets to a single strand necklace.  How excited was I when I found this three strand necklace!  It was perfect and now I have a superlong necklace.  I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment