August 6, 2011

Shoes!

Who doesn't love them?  I know this blogger loves shoes like no other so I'm always excited to talk about shoes.  I wanted to feature some shoe trends for fall.  I know, is it almost fall?  Where did my summer go?  I'm actually quite excited for the fall trends as I noticed some things haven't changed and I don't need to replace those styles but I still need a reason to buy shoes right?  ;)

Fall shoe trends:





Oxfords.  I am still searching for a pair of black low-heeled oxfords (as I have high heeled ones that aren't comfortable at all).  This is the shoe that eluded me last season and I hope hope hope I can find the perfect pair this season.






Ankle boots and wedges.  Fortunately, I have a pair of wedges already but I don't have and really love the lace-up ankle boot trend.  It started to show it in blogs at the end of last season and all the styles I liked were ridiculously expensive (like over $100) so maybe this season with the abundance I can find an affordable pair.

So there's some shoe trends I like.  What do you like for fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment