November 22, 2011

Super short week...

It's Happy Thanksgiving week and I'm thankful for a day that condones pigging out. ;)

Anyway, because it's a short week I have two short outfits for you.

Monday:


How do I love this outfit?  Let me count the ways.  First, I have been aching for a tie neck blouse since seeing them scattered throughout Japanese mags everywhere.  How lucky was I to find one in a gorgeous fall color at my favorite store, Kohl's.  It's from the Jennifer Lopez collection.  Pants also from Kohl's and shoes Style & Co. from Goodwill.

Tuesday:


No like!  But you know I post things I don't like to learn from them.  Ugh disaster outfit.  Anyway, top from Forever 21, pants Goodwill, shoes eBay, sweater Wal-Mart.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!  Pig out!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment