February 3, 2012

Ask me if I'm glad the week is over.  My face hurts, my feet hurt, my back hurts, my life hurts.  It's 9PM and I'm about to curl up into a ball and go to sleep.  It's been a rough week.

Anyway, I wore some clothes.

Tuesday:


I'm quite happy with this one.  Shirt Kohl's brand from Goodwill, leggins Wal-Mart, boots Style & Co. and tank H&M.

Wednesday:


I am not a fan of this at all.  This top looks 100x better with shorts.  Top Goodwill, shirt Target, leggins and boots eBay.

Thursday:


Okay, I guess.  Top Forever 21, leggins Kohl's, boots eBay, tank Wal-Mart.

Friday (day):


Sweater Goodwill, shirt Target, jeans Kohl's and boots Zizibeh.  The necklace is from 109 but I changed necklaces after this pic.

Friday (night):


Dress Target and tights Wal-Mart. 

I hope your week was better than mine.

2 comments: