March 25, 2012

Oops sorry...

I had all these notions of updating my blog this week, all of which failed.  I would have done it yesterday but I don't know.  I ate some cream cheese that was a bit past expiration and I think that's what made me deathly ill.  I did eat dinner last night but I was fighting, fighting to keep it down.  I thought it was a good idea too look on Pinterest but everyone's pictures of food made me sicker.  I was in bed all night.  I think also earlier that day I way overdid it.  I was running around doing so much stuff and out in the heat without eating and all that just pushed me off the sickness precipice.  Anyway, I am feeling better now but I've decided to take it easy today.  I want to go to Bookman's and sell some more of my books but I think I'll wait and see what the day brings.  I have a terrible headache and my stomach is still iffy.

Anyway, on to what you came here for...the fashion!

Monday:


On second look, I probably should have worn leggins instead of jeans.  Anyway, dress and shirt from HushHush (Japan), scarf & boots Kohl's, jeans Colleen (Old Navy).

Tuesday:


Shirt & pants Target, shoes Charmant (Japan).

Wednesday:


I love this dress so much.  I don't love that it's linen and wrinkles when you look at it.  Plus, I hate ironing.  Dress Uniqlo, necklace made by me, leggins & boots Kohl's.

Thursday:


I decided not long after putting it on that I don't really like this sweater.  I just don't like the way it looks/fits.  Jeans Colleen (Target), boots Kohl's, sweater (Colleen) & shirt Target, necklace ????.

I want to end with Kit Kats since I went to Japan and I, of course, had to feed (literally) my Japanese Kit Kat obsession.

Here's what I tried:


You're looking at Strawberry, Sakura Matcha and Vanilla Kit Kats.

First of all, Vanilla beats Cheese as my new favorite flavor.  So delicious!  Sakura Matcha was really good too and Strawberry was just okay.

Here's the ever growing list:

Cheese
Almond
Ramune
Berry Pomegranate
Apple Vinegar
Peach
Green Tea
Tiramisu
Wasabi
Vanilla
Sakura Matcha
Strawberry

Brief update on "the freeze."  Greatly resisted Goodwill Sale Day.  The only purchases this weekend were food and gas (necessities).  Good so far.  I'll keep you posted!

I'd like to welcome my new follower: Yunie Gal Circle!  Thanks so much!  I hope you like it here!

I hope you had a nice week and an even nicer weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment