May 15, 2015

On cabin fever...

I love my house.  I love relaxing and watching TV, but all this occurs under the premise that I can leave it at any time if I need to.  This injury has had me laid up and stuck in my house.  If I become brave and attempt to venture very far, the pain flares up again.  I feel so weak and frustrated but most of all lonely. 

A friend of mine came to visit yesterday, and we ate desserts and sat and talked for hours.  I really miss talking to human people in person not via the internet.

Today's weather is particularly horrible.  It's cloudy and humid, and I'm certain a storm is coming.  I want to run away and leave this stuffy air behind, but I can't run.  I can barely walk.

Yesterday, I was moving much easier, and I had a faint glimmer of hope.  "I'm getting better!" I thought.  Unfortunately, it was just the medicine, and once it wore off, the pain returned.

I feel so...I don't know, so many things.  I just want my life to return to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment