September 27, 2010

It's just another manic Monday...

Seriously, why was this day invented?  I hate getting up and I always end up leaving late because I just can't get going. 

Regardless, I managed to get myself into this outfit:


I was superexcited to find these leggins last week and wanted to wear them ASAP.  This was not the top that I had envisioned with this outfit but I think it turned out okay.  The verdict is still out on empire tops.  Sometimes, I think they are okay and other times I just think they make me look awful.  As cute as it is this outfit is it's somewhat impractical but I didn't shave.  It's supposed to be in the triple digits all this week.  I don't know about you but I am so over this summer.  It needs to cool down and now.

New York and Co. top and INC top both from Goodwill.  Polka dot leggins $6 from Wal-Mart.

Also, four pictures and my face was still not post material.  Ugh.  Mondays.

No comments:

Post a Comment