September 26, 2010

New furniture...

So, for the summer my tights have been shoved under my bed in a box and my sweaters in a suitcase.  Seeing that (hopefully) winter might make an appearance soon I needed some sort of storage unit for those items as my regular dresser is jam packed.  On a whim I went to Goodwill in the hopes of finding some cheapo shortie dresser.  Instead I found this weird antique:


It might be a good time to mention that I have a Sentra.  With the help of the Goodwill attendant and some bungee cords I shoved this into my trunk and drove a mile home at about 30MPH.  Oh and by the way this was $7.49.  Yes, you heard me right, $7.49.

Now, what the heck is it?  I think it may be one piece of three.  Add a piece on each side and you have a nice corner buffet or dresser.  What do you think?  (Note: There are no manufacture marks on it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment