November 8, 2010

The story of my shoes...

So I found these shoes in a Japanese magazine.  I found and bought the exact pair on eBay.  Supercheap, of course.  They came to me with a broken zipper.  I tried to exchange them but they were the seller's only pair in my size.  They refunded a portion of my money.  I took them to shoe repair.  Apparently, even though they said a week to fix them they didn't actually fix them until the day they were due to me.  So a week = a day in shoe repair land.  I went to the shop twice.  I finally got my shoes and the zipper was fixed.  They sat in my closet.  I wore them for the first time today:


I'm not so sure what is wrong with my face.  I'd like to try them with a dress or something.  Top from YesStyle, leggins from Zizibeh, necklace from 109 and the hairbow was a necklace from H&M that I made into a barrette. 

Tomorrow I have a second version of my Saturday outfit planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment