November 24, 2010

Who the hell goes shopping on Black Friday?

It's Wednesday night and a little over twenty-four hours before many stores open for what's dubbed as "the biggest shopping day of the year."  Now don't get me wrong.  If you know me you know I love shopping but I do not nor will not go shopping on Black Friday.  I used to work at Bashas'.  On Black Friday the store was dead because no one wanted food and everyone was out at malls and such.  I think my least favorite thing about shopping would be some broad standing right in front of what I want to look at.  For Black Friday, multiply that times 1000000 and you can see why I don't shop on Black Friday.  Remember that Wal-Mart employee who was trampled on Black Friday?  I mean what the fuck people?  It's is too much madness for me.  In addition, I have absolutely NO IDEA what to get anyone this year nor do I have money to shop right now.  Black Friday never falls on a payday for me.  I don't think it would matter if it did though.

But I honestly want to know.  Do you go shopping on Black Friday?  And why?

Today was my Friday since I have the next two days off.  I did manage to cute it up a little.


Do these boots make my legs look HUGE?  Or is it pretty evident that they are big furry boots?  They certainly are the warmest boots I own.  Boots from Old Navy, jeans from Kohl's and top from Wal-Mart.  This was the second day of the braid out hairstyle.  As you can see it fell flat but still was crimpy.

I wonder what to wear to Thanksgiving tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment