December 29, 2010

My matching skills are unmatched...

See what I did there.  Anyway, yeah so I wore this before I went to Disneyland but totally forgot to post it.  Oops!


I wore this to the Tron party.  Top from Goodwill, skirt & hairbow from Target, leggins from Wal-Mart, legwarmers from eBay.

You notice I didn't mention the shoes.  Because I wanted to feature them separately.  So here's a close-up:


These are Adidas, obviously and I found them at Goodwill.  Not only were they at Goodwill on a sale day but they were my size exactly!  What luck!  They are in nice condition too.  HOW COULD SOMEONE GIVE THESE AWAY?!?!?  Oh yeah, I know, so I could buy them.  :D  These are totally J★Style shoes.  Look in any magazine or any ABC Mart.  Anyway, I ♥ them so much.  Oh and btw they were $9.  Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment