December 2, 2010

One exciting day...

Today I woke up with my teeth clenched so hard that there was a tremendous pain in my mouth and I spit out some blood this morning.  I wonder what the hell I was dreaming about.  I think I vaguely remember that it wasn't something good.  I'm not a teeth grinder so it couldn't have been that.  It must have been just a crazy bad dream.

Anyway, I have been wanting to wear this fur vest for some time.  Unfortunately, I later learned it ending up being a little too warm for it.


I still looked cute though.  I realized today that damn these boots really hurt after wearing them all day!  Top from Wal-Mart, vest and boots from eBay, necklace Lia Sophia and jeans from Goodwill.

Today while picking up my prescription at CVS they decided to give me a $4 off any Revlon product.  I couldn't pass that up so I bought this:


It's Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara plus free liner.  I have been itching to try this for a while and thanks to CVS it was affordable ($6).  I'm going to give it a go tomorrow and I'll let you know what I think after using it for a while.  I've been afraid to try that Latisse not only because of the price but because I'm afraid of the side effects.

So yeah that was my exciting day.

No comments:

Post a Comment