February 28, 2011

Not bad...for a Monday...

I was supposed to be posting this blog but I got distracted by the internets.  Damn distracting internets.  Anyway, today was a pretty good day for a Monday (days I usually have post weekend exhaustion issues).  It was probably because I fell asleep around 10PM last night and not much much later.  Anyway, today is predicted to be the last of the cold days for a while.  It's supposed to be in the 80°F (26°C) by this weekend which is good I guess.  I've been dying for spring wear.  :)

Anyway this is today:


So weather wise this is probably the first and last time I'll wear these legwarmers.  I am bummed but I got them so late in the season.  Late fashion bloomer I guess.  :/

Sweater from Forever 21, tank & shoes Wal-Mart, skirt Target, necklace Payless, legwarmers and tights eBay.

Cute for a Monday!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment