February 16, 2011

Spring...

In Arizona it's spring already but in most places spring is right around the corner.  I've been sick the past few days with some nasty food poisoning so I've been looking at magazines.  So far spring does not impress me.  It's laden with florals and the new popular style is called vintage something or something vintage.  I don't remember what it's called but as someone who's quite knowledgeable where vintage is concerned it doesn't look at all like vintage.

Anyway, I did manage to pick out some things I liked:

















As you can see lots of light and neutral colors.  I didn't pick any florals because I hated all the floral outfits.  I guess I'm not a huge fan.

Finally:


As a girl who wears glasses I love seeing them featured in J-mags.  The middle pair and the pair just to right of the middle pair look like ones I would wear.  The middle pair is definitely my favorite.  However, how cool is the Gucci pair?!?!  It looks like she's not even wearing glasses.  Too bad Gucci glasses will never be in my budget.

Well, that's all for tonite.

No comments:

Post a Comment