May 5, 2012

Difficult...

It's getting harder and harder to care about my appearance on the home stretch.  I really think that jeans and a t-shirt every day would just be so great.  Despite these thoughts, I tried to put together cute outfits this week.

I thought I full photographed Monday but I didn't so here's a half photograph:


You can laugh at my She & Him impression minus Him.  Vest Goodwill, top Target and pants made by me. 

Tuesday:


Jacket Colleen collection, pants Goodwill, shoes Fergalicious.

Wednesday:







Sweater Colleen collection (Target), skirt also Target, tank Goodwill and shoes Japan.

Friday:


Tops YesStyle, jeans Colleen collection (Old Navy), shoes Target and necklace Zizibeh.

Apparently it was Target week.  I just realized it now that I wore a lot from Target.  I used to shop there all the time but I've found that their prices are crazy these days.  Even Target is too expensive for me!

I hope everyone had a lovely week.  Let's make it through May!

1 comment:

  1. Payless too! I went to grab a pair of van style shoes for my son and they were thirty dollars! The actual vans were twenty at the outlets! sheesh

    cute outfits you put together!

    ReplyDelete