May 6, 2012

Weekend fun...

So I actually had time to get out of the house this weekend (what's that like right) which meant I could wear whatever I wanted.  Not under the confines of dress code and not under the confines of hiding my tattoos from people who now look at me like I'm a criminal since I got my chest tattoo.  I love discriminatory behavior.  No, not really.

Anyway, rant aside, Saturday:


Pretty much my favorite summer outfit.  Tops from Kohl's, shorts Goodwill and shoes eBay.  Wolverine bandage for my owie.  Fab hair right!

Sunday:


Shoes eBay, tank Forever 21, shorts Goodwill.

It was hot both days.  Sunday we tried and failed to see The Avengers.  It was sold out and we didn't want to wait another hour.  We did poke around the mall and my child bought me the cutest Mother's Day gift:


I can't stop kissing that panda face!  And one a side note I really don't have sausage fingers.  Most unflattering photo ever.

I hope you've had a nice weekend!

2 comments: