June 10, 2013

A vegetarian foodie in Japan...

Hi all!  It's gotten quite muggy here all of the sudden so these days I've reserved my cooking to cold dishes.

I made this pasta:


I made it without meat obviously but sadly this spoiled quickly as does most everything in Japan.  It was good despite its short life span.

Next some quinoa:


Not very pretty but quite tasty.

I ate some tempura:


Starbucks released its new Strawberry Cheesecake Frapp:


Which is tasty but I still love Tirimasu more.

I am addicted to this ice cream:


It's so refreshing!

I also made some yummy veggie dip.

I also tried my hand at Faux Eggs Benedict:


Which was good but it's still doesn't beat the original 1000 calorie Eggs Benedict.

Another pasta:


This was really good but I seriously reduced the amount of sugar in the dressing.  I mean it almost sounds like a joke or a Kool-Aid recipe.

I also made this dressing which tasted like balsamic honey mustard.

And finally one of the best recipes ever.  I can't wait to make other variations of this:


Highly, highly recommended.  That's all.  Happy eating!

1 comment:

  1. I just need to visit here anytime I can't think what to cook! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete