June 21, 2013

A vegetarian foodie in Japan...

Hello!  Despite the awful weather I was able to whip up a few things.  Enjoy!

I made some Zucchini Tots and the best quinoa ever:


I dunno about these tots.  Maybe because I didn't make them mini but they weren't great.  *Edit: The tots were much better the 2nd day.
The quinoa, however, was amazing!

I also made this pretty pasta salad:


It was good.

Also, I made Breakfast (for dinner) at Winterfell:


Yes, I am that big of a nerd.

In Adventures in Dining I had a lovely salad and peach mojito from Chaya:



And some excellent dishes from New York Grill:


Beet Goat Cheese Salad


Lobster Linguine sans Lobster


Not my potatoes but they sure were delicious!

In Adventures in Gardening my tomato baby is sprouting babies like crazy:



Happy eating, cooking and gardening!

1 comment: