February 10, 2013

A brief stop in fashion...

Hi all!  I have a couple of outfits for you this week.  Nothing too spectacular because I haven't felt well.  It's probably the least offensive sick I've been since moving to Japan, just some mild congestion and the worst has already passed.

Feb. 2nd:


I'm dying for spring.  I want flats and skirts without tights and even though I love them no boots.  It's been a cold, cruel winter.  Anyway, sweater Seiyu, skirt Kohl's, tights Daiei and flats Payless.

Feb. 4th:


Not bad for a spur of the moment throw together.  Top Goodwill (Old Navy brand), jeans Karen collection (Target), necklace & boots Kohl's, sweater eBay.

Feb. 7th:


Sweater H&M, jeans Colleen Collection (Target), boots Chiyoda.

Feb. 8th:


Not a spectacular outfit and not as warm as I thought.  Sweater Goodwill, shirt Daiei, jeans Colleen Collection (Old Navy), boots Kohl's and necklace Payless.

Feb. 10th:


It was a bit warmer today and by that sadly I mean in the 50s.  Sweater Kohl's, shorts g.u., tights Daiei, shoes & necklace Payless.

P.S. - Welcome my new follower Pookie0712!  I hope you like it here!

I hope it's not too cold and blizzard free where you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment