March 8, 2013

A vegetarian foodie in Japan...

I've been cooking!  I recently took a trip to one of the bigger import stores and stocked up.  To my utter delight, I found a GIANT can of chipotle peppers.  Now I can make chipotle type stuffs!  I am so excited!

Anyway, on with the recipes!

Unfortunately, this soup turned out yellow instead of orange because I haven't seen orange sweet potatoes here.  Regardless, it was good but better the second day.


Next, I made for the boyfriend and me pretty much the best pizza in the world.


OMG!  To die for!  You must make this!

Next an easy salad:


Quite tasty.

I also made this easy fridge oatmeal:


This one was a little runny since I didn't measure.  Still good though but I should have photographed the other one.

Finally, some really good eggs:


So so good!

Happy cooking!

2 comments:

  1. This is great. I'm vegetarian and I often find it impossible to make interesting meals in Japan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I spend more than I probably should at import stores. :o

      Delete