March 10, 2013

SPECIAL NEW GIRL EDITION!

I know I already posted my clothes for last week and technically Sunday marks a new week but I couldn't wait to show off how awesome I am at copying!

If you know me at all, you know "New Girl" is my favorite TV show and Zooey Deschanel, my style icon.  Since it was a beautiful 75° this afternoon, I thought what better day to debut this outfit:


Sweater J. Crew, shorts g.u., shoes Payless.  You may now tell me how awesome I am:


If I had a bottomless pocketbook like the "New Girl" wardrobe shoppers, I'd try to get my hands on everything from the show.  Meanwhile, I do what I can.  This sweater was out of stock when this episode aired.  Now back in stock and on clearance seemed the right time to buy it.  Unfortunately, this outfit was thwarted by temperatures that dropped twenty degrees in the 4 hours I was out today.  Not to mention a dust storm and a light drizzle (seriously Japan?!?!).  I promptly hit up Uniqlo for some pants as it's one of the few places in Japan with pants that fit my ass (literally).

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this look at New Girl fashion as modeled by me and I hope your weekend didn't go as quickly as mine did.

No comments:

Post a Comment