March 29, 2013

A vegetarian foodie in Japan...

Special edition!

It's a special edition because I am currently writing this faster than I can finish eating something I just made.

First, I found a recipe for cucumber salad on Pinterest that made for a delightful lunch.  Basically, it's just cucumbers, tomatoes, avocados and Greek yogurt.  You can add various spices.  I added salt, pepper, dill and some garlic powder.  Delicious!


At least two people came by and admired my lunch.  I served it up with homemade pita chips.

Next, I had this delicious Indian feast:


Lassi and samosa!  Yum!

Finally, I made these Pancake Squares:


I am fairly certain I will never made pancakes the traditional (read easy fail) way again.  I almost ate the whole pan.  Not only are they spectacular but this recipe can be customized.  Add your favorite fruits!  To die for!

I know I already said finally but the actual finally is this hamster (eating an orange) charm :


Try not to die of cute and have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment