January 26, 2012

Another week...

My arm hurts.  I think I may have slept on it funny.  Lord knows I didn't do anything strenuous.  I'm gonna go soak in the tub in a bit and I hope it will feel better.

Monday:


Sweater eBay, dress Japan (labeled g.f. I can take you exactly to the store in 長崎 where I got it), leggins Wal-Mart, boots Kohl's.

Tuesday:


Shirt Old Navy brand from Goodwill, skirt Target, necklace Kohl's, boots eBay.

Thursday:


Shirt Apartment Market (Japan), tank XXI, pants Goodwill, shoes Style & Co from Goodwill.

BTW I have some new followers I've yet to acknowledge!  So thank you:

MaMMamoon
~Ms Moon~

I hope you like it here!

Are you ready for the weekend yet?  I am!

4 comments:

  1. I came here via that Radish Eating Woman of Snow Country in Hokkaido and notice that you live in AZ. I spend a lot of time in Arizona because my b/f lives in Flagstaff. I also spend a lot of time in the Sea of Cortez, just 7 hours south of the AZ border, on my boat there.
    If you don't mind me asking, where do you live in AZ? Small world, eh. Ja ne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in the metro Phoenix area but I think Flagstaff is lovely!

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for the shout out! ^^v
    Love your bloggie and your oufits are really cute. ^^v Huggles from Japan! MMxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No prob! I'm thankful for all my readers (however few they may be). Thanks for the compliments too!

      Delete