January 4, 2012

Last day...

Of vacation that is.  I have to go back to work tomorrow. 

So my friend and I traipsed up to the Queen Creek Olive Mill which is about 30 minutes from her but probably longer for me.  It's way out there.  Their food was good but I was more interested in their products.  After lunch I picked up some Strawberry Aged Balsamic Vinegar and some Maytag Blue Cheese Stuffed Olives.  They are kind of expensive but well worth it in my opinion.  You can check them out here.

Now onto the clothes!  Today was sweltering for January.  I'm certain it was around 80° which is ridiculous for winter.  We'll be breaking out the spring wardrobe faster than you know it which is a bummer because I just built up my winter wardrobe.


Here's what I wore today:




Top Kohl's, tank Target, shorts Wal-Mart, boots eBay and necklace Lia Sophia.

Here's my favorite picture of the day:


I hope everyone had a nice holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment