January 14, 2012

The rest of the week...

Been so dead tired this week.  Didn't really feel like posting.  Today, I slept in (for once) and even took a mini nap.  I'm so glad it's a three day weekend!

So here's the rest of the week.

Tuesday:


I think of my outfits this week, this is my favorite.  Top Goodwill, pants Kohl's and boots eBay.

Wednesday:


Sweater Nordstrom brand (from Goodwill), top Forever 21, pants Lee (Goodwill), shoes Payless and necklace Lia Sophia.  Not sure I like this outfit.

Thursday:


I just keep thinking, "I could have made this better."  I think some legwarmers would have been a nice addition.  I just have all these too short pants that don't work well in winter.  Anyway, top & necklace made by me, tank & pants Wal-Mart, boots Kohl's.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Finally the box comes up! I've been trying to post comments here for ages! You always look so adorable and I love your outfit posts. I find them inspiring! Thank you for commenting on the loss of my kitty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Thank you so much. And please keep posting. I do so look forward to reading your blogs. You make me laugh!

    ReplyDelete