January 1, 2012

New year...

First of all, I'm starving but I still have toothpaste taste in my mouth.  There's no eating breakfast with that, so I'm waiting it out and blogging meanwhile.

Second, my New Year's celebration was wonderful!  (Which is rare.)  It was my friend's birthday and she and her husband invited me to their party.  I'm so glad I went!  I had so much fun!

In fashion, this is what I wore:


I wanted to be known as "that girl with those tights."  I did get a few looks and mostly smiles accompanied them so it worked out.  One super nice compliment too.  :)  Anyway, tights and boots from eBay, shorts White House Black Market, top and sweater Wal-Mart.

My hair looked fabulous thanks to my awesome curling iron:


And my favorite pic of the night, birthday girl & me:


I hope you had a super New Year's celebration too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment