November 23, 2012

Sick in Japan...

It sucks really.  I'm about closing in on two weeks into this sick.  I've been to the doctor and the medicine he gave me didn't help.  In fact, I think this mutated in the the sickness of death.  In addition to cough, congestion, aches and pains, I've got fever to add to the list.

Thank goodness for Advil as it's combating the fever.  Japanese medicines have barely done anything.  Not even put a dent in this bug.

If anyone has any recommendations, I would appreciate it.  Even healing foods.  I just don't know how to fix this.  I'll pretty much try anything even standing on my head if it will kick this bug out of me.  If you have a Japanese medicine recommendation, I'll listen to that (though it seems I've tried everything). 

I eat healthy.  I am taking vitamins.  I'm certain I'm eating enough Vitamin C to kill a man.

Last night was the first night I was able to sleep through the night.  I did wake up at 6AM but it beats the hell out of 2AM or 4AM (the previous nights).

I've only gone to work (which is probably not a good idea).  I've not left the house since Monday, November 12th.  I remember that day because it was a fun day and the last day I had fun since I became ill.  So this is day 12 of the sick.  It it's on the 2 week plan, I should be better in 2 days right?  It doesn't look that way. 

Please, if you can help at all, please comment.

1 comment:

  1. Vitamin D, babe. Like, waaaaaay more than you think you need.

    I hope you feel better soon. I was sick for most of a month recently so I can surely empathize.

    ReplyDelete