November 11, 2012

Yeah sorry...

I haven't updated in a little bit.  I've been ridiculously busy getting ready for a huge event my work had.  But I have the day off which I've already decided to spend buried under covers and trying to catch up on my TV shows.  I have some kind of gunk (doesn't everyone right now) which is making me congested and hurty so I'm gobbling my dad's recipe of vegetable soup in heaping spoonfuls.  It's making me feel a little better.

This is just a quick clothes post and then I'm off to hide from the cold and rain.

November 3rd:


Hat from 109 Magazine, Shirt YesStyle, shirt Target, jeans Kohl's, boots Couripie.

November 5th:


Sweater Treasure Factory Style, jeans Colleen Collection (Target), shirt & boots Kohl's, necklace Payless.

November 6th:


Sweater Allamanda, necklace Kohl's, jeans Colleen Collection (Target), boots eBay (Shiekh), shirt Target.

November 8th:


Cardigan Treasure Factory Style, jeans Colleen Collection (Target), shirt Uniqlo, shoes Target and necklace Forever 21.

November 9th:


Shirt J.Crew, jeans Colleen Collection (Target), shoes Payless.  Another one from my twinner:


Except I got a different color. 

November 10th:


It was our late Halloween event and this was my costume.  If you don't get this, I don't think we can be friends.  But here's a hint:


I had the umbrella and even the scarf and gloves but it was really sunny and nice so I didn't need either of those.  (Someone snapped a lovely pic of me.)


I was quite popular and many people wanted their photo with me.  :D

I hope you had a lovely weekend and are well (you'd be better off than me).  Back to bed!

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh i loooove your mary poppins outfit!
    must do it for next year ^^v
    MMxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the costume, I'm all icky sick too, every year it's the same thing lol.

    ReplyDelete