January 6, 2013

Clothing round up...

It's hard to believe I'm on the last few hours of my vacation.  Where does the time go?  I often ask this especially living in Tokyo.  I know time passes the same but I often feel like life is on fast forward here more so than back in the States.  I don't know why that is.

Anyway, I wore some clothes worth mentioning.  It is important to note that whilst in America, I managed to pack and bring back to Japan a significant amount of my winter wardrobe which I can't wait to coordinate with things I've purchased here.  I came to Japan in June with miscellaneous American products shoved in with three suitcases of summer clothes and only one hoodie on my back.  I feel much more confident braving the harsh Tokyo winter with my winter clothes.

Here's a small sample of what I brought back with me:


Boy was organizing that fun!

Anyway, on to the clothes!

December 24th:


(Perfectly unflattering mirror)  Sweater Wal-Mart, jeans Karen Collection, tank Target, shoes eBay.  Sadly, the shoes pictured are the 2 pound shoes I had to take out of my suitcase at the airport. 

I wore some other things over the holidays that I didn't photograph.  Sorry!

December 31st:


Happy New Year!  Sweater, leggins, boots & belt Kohl's, bracelet Lia Sophia, shirt Daiei.  Ringing in the new year with Kohl's.

January 1st:


(Kinda Plain Jane.)  Sweater Kohl's, necklace Lia Sohpia, jeans Karen Collection (Target), boots Macy's.

January 3rd:


Basically the warmest comfiest sweater ever!  Sweater Green Parks Topic, jeans Colleen Collection (Old Navy), scarf Target, boots Chiyoda.

January 5th:


Sweater Wal-Mart, skirt Forever 21, tights & legwarmers Daiei, boots Chiyoda.

I'm back to work tomorrow which means no more living in jammies and back to weekly outfit posts.  I don't know whether this is a good thing or a bad thing.

The temperatures are ridiculous here so I hope you're warm wherever you are.  If you too have to go back to work, I wish you a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment