January 20, 2013

Weekly wear...

Hey!  This week a lot of things and stuff happened!  I got lost too!  That's for another post though.

Now here's some outfits!

Sunday (day):


Dress Treasure Factory Style, leggins Kohl's, boots Chiyoda, necklace Lia Sophia.

Sunday (night):


Dress & leggins Kohls, sweater Uniqlo, boots Chiyoda, necklace made by me.

Tuesday:


Sweater Goodwill, shirt Daiei, jeans Colleen Collection (Old Navy), necklace Kohl's.

Wednesday:


Sweater Treasure Factory Style, Cowl Neck Sweater & boots Kohl's, jeans Karen Collection (Target).

Thursday:


(I was told I look like the ocean today.  I'll take is as a compliment.)  Sweater & shorts Goodwill, tights Daiei, boots Chiyoda, shirt & necklace Kohl's.

Friday (day):


Boots, shirt & pants Kohl's, sweater eBay.

Friday (night):


Shirt made by me, pants H&M, boots Kohl's, necklace Honey's.

This week I'm thankful for meeting new friends and having fun times.

I'm also thankful for my new follower Miki!  I hope you like it here!

Stay warm out there!

2 comments:

  1. Hey GiggleBangs! Eat a big bowl of ice cream you are wasting away! Or at least bring me to Japan so I can get skinny too! Seriously, you are looking great! My favs are the cream(grey) sweater with diamond design weave and blue jeans and the blue combo with black!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha oh Dolores! I'm telling you it's just the mirror. I put on a little winter weight (as evidenced by my summer pants which didn't fit) so I guess my body didn't want to freeze to death. Anyway thank you for the compliments!

      Delete