April 16, 2013

In fashion...

Hello!  How was your weekend?

Monday:


Super cute this one eh?  Shirt Treasure Factory Style, tank Wal-Mart, pants H&M and finally neutral flats from Chiyoda, bracelet Forever 21.

Tuesday:


I guess the skirt of this top bells a little.  I didn't notice before.  Anyway, pants Kohl's, shirt Treasure Factory Style, sweater Uniqlo, flats Fergalicious.

Wednesday:


Ready to ride horses?  No, I didn't but it sure likes like I should be.  Jacket & necklace Forever 21, jeans Colleen Collection (Target), boots Kohl's, shirt Uniqlo.

Thursday:


Crafty outfit as dress and necklace were made by me, tights eBay, boots Chiyoda, shirt Kohl's.

Friday:


Fancy dinner party dress.  Dress from somewhere in Japan (I can't remember), necklace, boots, belt Kohl's, tights Daiei, sweater Wal-Mart brand.

Saturday:


Shirt Treasure Factory Style, leggins Kohl's, shoes Target.

Also, I have a new follower.  Thanks to のりと! I hope you like it here!

Have a nice week!

No comments:

Post a Comment