April 11, 2013

Kit Kat Time!

I had such high hopes for Kit Kats in Japan.  I had these delusions that I'd be able to try new Kit Kats all the time.  Sadly, this has not been the case.  Green Tea Kit Kats appeared at my local supermarket recently, but I didn't buy them because I've already tried them.  It's obvious I like the novelty of trying and writing about unusual Kit Kats more than I like the actual Kit Kats.  Strange?

Anyway, on a particularly beautiful day, I rode my bike to my favorite thrift store and Don Quixote.  It just so happens that Donki had special World Assort Kit Kats featuring two flavors, Orange and Hazelnut.

Orange:


I was hoping that these would be orange colored like the Citrus ones.  However, they are chocolate with orange filling so the taste is orange chocolate.  And even though they are not orange colored, they are still quite tasty.

Hazelnut:


Well, I didn't taste much hazelnut.  The nut flavor is very very mild almost non-existent.   Not bad but not the best Kit Kats I've ever had.

Here's my list:

Cheese
Almond
Ramune
Berry Pomegranate
Apple Vinegar
Peach
Green Tea
Tiramisu
Wasabi
Vanilla
Sakura Matcha
Strawberry
Raspberry
Vanilla Ice
Caramel
Pumpkin Pudding
Cookies and Cream
Cinnamon
Citrus
Japanese Chili
Blueberry Cheesecake
Purple Sweet Potato
Rum Raisin
Brown Sugar Syrup
Orange
Hazelnut

No comments:

Post a Comment