July 7, 2013

Really late (again) on the clothes...

Sorry.  Blah, blah, blah...fill that in with whatever will make you keep reading this blog (for the two people who actually read it).

Anyway, here's some clothes!

June 19th:


Not a fave of mine but this has always been a learning experience for me.  Anyway, pants Goodwill, boots Couripie, necklace made by me, jacket Colleen Collection, shirt Uniqlo, bracelet Forever 21.

June 20th:


 Shirt & sweater Uniqlo, skirt Goodwill, boots Chiyoda.

 June 22nd:


I feel so much better (looking) in my non-work clothes.  Shorts g.u., necklace Lia Sophia, tank Wal-Mart, sweater Kohl's.

June 26th:


Meh.  Top made by me, necklace Kohl's, jacket & jeans Colleen Collection, boots Couripie, bracelet Forever 21.

June 27th:


But sometimes I do look cute at work.  Necklace Lia Sophia, skirt & tank Goodwill, bracelet Forever 21.

June 28th:


Jacket Colleen Collection, pants Kohl's, shoes Payless, bracelet Forever 21, tee eBay.

June 29th:


Pants Dillard's? Robinsons May? Macy's? Necklace J.C. Penny, shirt Goodwill, tank Wal-Mart, shoes Payless.

Happy July!

No comments:

Post a Comment