September 16, 2013

A vegetarian foodie in Japan...

Today (because it is a holiday) I whipped up a bunch of things.

I made these awesome cookies:


Totally worth ridiculous import store prices.

Then I made some banana muffins:


For no added sugar these are unbelievably delicious.  I'm not a big fan of chocolate chips so I added mini caramel chips.  Such a good choice!  I will be making these again and I want to try them with raisins!

I also made this killer quinoa salad:


I'll be stocking up on quinoa next time I'm in America for sure.  I use it so often.

Previously, I made this salad:


Words cannot express how good this was.  It barely lasted a day.

I also made some baked zucchini fries:


I used panko, so they didn't brown like bread crumbs.  However, they were still good with some Ranch.

In Adventures in Dining, I stopped by Urth Cafe again and this time had the Caprese Sandwich:


Always good at Urth.

Next weekend I'm heading to Kyoto and I'm excited to try some veggie cafes there.  I didn't realize there were so many!  I'll surely update about that!

Happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment